4 years ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I really really want to write about the awesome white water rafting trip I went on last week, but I don't want to do it without pictures!! I am trying to find someone who took pictures and get them from them so I can! So if you went on the trip and you have pictures from it, let me know! :) I am sorry to make you all wait, but it will be so much better with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah yes!!! Everyone should hear about our crazy fun white water rafting stories!!! :) I will ask Suzie again for the pics....
Aww, that is so sweet and cool that you were able to be there with your sister. And, I gotta say, I love how you put a quote from the Office at the end of every quote!
Post a Comment