Last Tuesday I got to go to my very first baseball game! Our local minor league team, the Chukars, was having their opening game and I got to go. :) The place where I work (The Apple Athletic Club) was having a tailgate party, and doing a barbeque for members and anyone else who wanted to come, so I went to help out and have some fun! Through my work we were even able to order shirts with our names and the chukar picture on it. What the heck is a chukar anyway?! I have no idea....:) So Steph and I went to help out, eat great barbeque, and enjoy the scenery of baseball boys. :) It didn't take me long to realize that the fun parts about baseball games is the social aspect of it. Haha The actual game was pretty boring. It definitely couldn't keep my attention for very long, and about the beginning of the 3rd inning, we decided it was time to go and get some ice cream. :)Me and Steph
Me and the Chukar! :)
Us and our awesome shirts we got
Kelly: What about 'second base'? Like, if Michael said he got to second base with you, does that mean, like, you closed a deal?
Jan: Excuse me?
Kelly: I mean that's a baseball term, right?
Jan: I don't know what Michael was talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment