
Hey! I just wanted to tell everyone how much I LOVE the Private series books by Kate Brian. They are AMAZING and I think everyone should read them. The 7th book, Ambition, just came out on Monday and I have already bought it and finished it! It is soooo good! But now I have to wait until September for the next one! What a long wait. You may think they might be a little juvenille, but I totally disagree. It's about the journey of Reed Brennan, her arrival at Easton Academy, and the choices she has to make to fit in at this new school and becoming a Billings Girl. They just get better and better each one you read. They are full of s
uspense, love, backstabbing, friendship, blackmail, tragedy, and figuring out what is more important in life: reputation or making the "right" choice. You will just have to read them to see what I mean! The order of the books is: Private, Invitation Only, Untouchable, Confessions, Inner Circle, Legacy, Ambition, and Revelation (comes out in September).
uspense, love, backstabbing, friendship, blackmail, tragedy, and figuring out what is more important in life: reputation or making the "right" choice. You will just have to read them to see what I mean! The order of the books is: Private, Invitation Only, Untouchable, Confessions, Inner Circle, Legacy, Ambition, and Revelation (comes out in September).
No comments:
Post a Comment