skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Indiana Jones!!
I just got home from seeing the new Indiana Jones movie with my friends Clark and Brandon and let me just say, I LOVED IT! There was a part at the end that was kind of weird that had aliens in it, but it wasn't enough to ruin the movie for me, so that was great! I haven't seen any of the other ones, so I am glad I was still able to understand it and enjoy it without having to. Also, Shia LaBeouf was definitely a nice addition to the movie, and made it more entertaining. :) Even though he is 19 years older than he was in his last advanture, Harrison Ford doesn't let us down. He puts on that leather jacket and fedora and becomes the best ever to dodge bullets, death traps, and flesh-devouring ants.
No comments:
Post a Comment