I probably say this in every post recently, but it's the truth...Life is BUSY! I am so worn out today. I SHOULD be in bed right now cause I have to get up at 6am, but I decided to update my blog first since it's way over due. :) School is going really well! Last week we learned pedicures, manicures, facials, and microdermabrasions! I love being able to go to school and be pampered. :) Yesterday I did two more haircuts. I cut my friend Emmy's uncle's hair and then my friend Felicia's daughter's hair. She wanted an A-line cut so i spent the entire weekend watching YouTube videos on how to cut it and practiced on my mannequin head. Then I got to school and it was still completely impossible! Seriously, it's the hardest cut to do I think. But finally, after a lot of patience from Natalia and lots of cutting, I finally got it! I meant to get a before picture but totally forgot until right in the middle of the cut, so here is a picture of her I found on facebook that's kind of old...so imagine her hair a little longer and not so much bangs. haha I also should have gotten a shot from the back so you could see the actual A-line...dang it.

Work is good! We are starting to slow down a bit now that the weather is warming up. People don't like to come workout in a gym when that happens. :) I really don't have much more to report....my friends and family are amazing. I am living life and trying to make the most of it. I am trying to learn patience. I am working on just being ME. I am so tired. I seriously can't think straight right now so I will finish when my brain is more clear. :) Nighty night!!

2 comments:
Way to go Meg! I am coming to you next time for sure, as long as you promise not to gouge my eyes out with my own hair like the JC Penney's lady did... :)
I'm so excited that you are going to beauty school! I have always wanted to do that.
Post a Comment