Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!


Hey Y'all! :) Happy Memorial Day! So far I have celebrated the day by staying in bed till about Noon. :) I showered and got myself ready. Enjoyed some Taco Soup (Mmmm) and am now watching The Food Network and drinking chocolate milk. There is no better way to spend a day I think! I will be going to my friend Shawn's house for a BBQ later today where we will eat lots of food and play horseshoes and croquet and make s'mores. Last night about 10 of us went on our weekly Sunday bike ride. It was so good! We went about 13 miles and just had so much fun together riding all over Idaho Falls. It's so nice to actually have some decent weather! Saturday we had a huge snow/rain storm that was just so depressing. I am glad I can actually spend some time outside this week!
This week I will be doing finals!! I am pretty nervous! And then next week I will be on the floor with REAL clients! So if you want your hair done make an appointment and come on in! I promise I won't mess it up TOO bad. haha
If you haven't heard already.....my best friend is ENGAGED! WOOHOO! I am so happy for her and Cuyler. Cuyler is an amazing guy who loves Sarah so much and is so good to her. They bring out the best in each other and are just perfect together.
Is it just me, or does Giada have super short arms?! I have a hard time watching her cause I focus on her really short arms. :)
Anyway, I am off to go enjoy my day. Hope you all are having an awesome holiday and will be back on here very soon!

1 comment:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Reading your blog always makes me miss you!! You're just so cute! Glad that things are going well for you, good luck with school, you'll be awesome! :) Love you!