Well I have gotten through the first two days of class and so far they have been AWESOME! There are 7 of us girls in the freshman class and they are so great. We have really bonded super fast. That's a good thing since we will be together so many hours of the day for the next 12 months! :) I was afraid I was gonna be the oldest one there, but I am not! There is a girl who is 25. The others are 18, 19, 21, 22, and 23! Yesterday we just went over the rules. Today we got our bags, hats, shirts, and jackets! I feel so official! Yet I think I will feel even more official once we get our kits with all our brushes and scissors and everything. :) Its so EXCITING! We learned about sanitation and how to do consultations with our clients and watched the movie "My Date with Drew". Tomorrow we get to do scalp treatments on each other!!!! I am seriously so excited about all of it and can't wait to go to class the next day! I am so happy!! Sorry if this feels like I am screaming at you all, I don't mean to! haha Anyway, just wanted to let you know that things are really good and I feel super good about this choice and feel at home there. Yay. Here is a picture of me with my hat and my jacket on! Yes, I know it's a little cheesy.
1 comment:
cute! so excited for you!!
Post a Comment