Friday, April 3, 2009

Thoughts From The Peanut Gallery...

* It's April. It's Spring. It's SNOWING! A LOT! It won't stop! All I gotta say is there better be a VERY GOOD reason why I am supposed to be here in Idaho....:)

* My car is being stupid right now and I think I am going to have to buy a new clutch. Ugh. It's kind of hard to get anywhere when you can't even get your car in gear....

* I ran 6 miles today! And I cut my time down by 10 minutes compared to last weekend! Woohoo! I was pretty much dying during the 4th mile, but "Poker Face" came on and that totally revved me up till the end.

* Stephanie truly believes that I am going to get married this year. But don't you have to kind of be dating someone for that to happen?

* It's my mom's birthday today! She is 62 now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

* I need new running shoes. I was walking in the slushy parking lot of Wal-Mart today and my socks got completely wet because of the holes in my shoes. That is just the worst. :(

* I think I am going to start giving plasma again...there are so many things coming up that I need money for, and the extra cash will be nice to have.

* I am watching "Bolt" right now. It's actually really good! So funny!

* Ridonkulus. It's my new word. That's right.

* I saw the new CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascera on "America's Next Top Model", so I wanted to try it. And you know what? I LOVE IT! It's hard for me to find mascera I like, and CoverGirl always comes through for me!

* I am so excited for General Conference! Those two weekends are my favorite weekends of the whole year!!

* I am so grateful for such wonderful friends and family I have in my life. I have definitely been blessed with awesome people in my life to support me in all that I do, let me be myself, and teach me so much about life, love, and what's important.

* I just took a quiz online telling me what city I should live it and it said L.A. I love visiting L.A., but I can't handle big crazy cities like that. I am more of a small city/town girl, where you can get across the whole town in less than 10 minutes, where you have everything you need right there, but close enough to visit the big cities around me.

I definitely have lots more thoughts, but I don't want to go on forever. Maybe I do more tomorrow. I am going to Rexburg tonight to hang out with my awesome friend Cassie! Gotta love a good Girl's Night Out. :)


Dwight Schrute: Michael wants us to bond so we need topics for conversation.
Jim Halpert: Ponies.
Dwight Schrute: No.
Ryan: How about rainbows?
Dwight Schrute: No.
Jim Halpert: Flowers?
Dwight Schrute: No.
Ryan: Makeup?

No comments: